WHAT PEOPLE SAY ABOUT MINIMOLDING.
- Cathy of Walvis Bay, Namiba, owner of MAUSI'Z GIFTSHOP, wrote:`....' I have in the meantime tried your product and am completely OVERWELMED!!!! With such a great product creativity seems endless and the ideas keep popping up!Walvis Bay - NAMIBIA
sad Posted by Unknown
why cant they sell in the United States cause i really want to buy it.
- Not Bad at All Posted by Liz Goodwin
If I could send you a picture I would, this product is great for my line of work as I design and make buttons, It does take a bit of practice to get the right amount for what you want to mould but all in all a great way for easy moulding. If you want to see examples please let me know.
- AMAZING!!! Posted by Ruth
This stuff is AMAZING!!! It picks up every detail possible! I had semi deep fingerprints in my clay cupcakes which it picked up SO much with not recognisable prints it didn't show this works SO SO SO SO WELL!!!
- not too shabby!.... Posted by Unknown
My main purpose for this is to cast my own copies of sculpted shoulder pads for Warhammer.
You can literally do what you want with it, tear it into two, roll it into shapes etc etc. After you have finished messing around, it's just a case of popping it in some boiling water, carefully taking it out and mixing it together again.
A great product, i just wish it came in larger blocks!
- Really useful Posted by Andy
Very good to do quick copies of little bits or texturized surfaces.
- Amazing Posted by Unknown
Very easy to use,it picks up detail amazingly and its the cheapest mold making material I've ever found.
- Excellent Posted by Unknown
Brilliant product - easy to use, does go hard quite quickly but easy to soften after placing back in hot water. Managed to get fingerprint mould.
- Fantastic and easy to use Posted by Amanda
This is great stuff, and you can make models which are detailed and accurate. It's also a bargain, because you can reuse it many times.